Thursday, April 21, 2011

4+1=5

 I know my math facts!

What it really means is we are having another baby! 

  I had my 9 week 2 day ultrasound yesterday and we have a heartbeat.  Baby measured  2.6cm.   About the size of a grape.  And looked just like it should.  Thanks be to God!  I have been a wreck.

I LOVE our high risk doctor.  Dr. Jelesma, through Spectrum health.  He was very up front explained everything, answered all of my questions, and reassured Dan.  He asked if we had a church.  I said East Saugatuck CRC.  He was like hey I am CRC too!  This was after we told him we will not be having an abortion if this baby is abnormal.  What a great God.  He placed us with a believing Doctor who respects our discussions.  Who shared how hard it is for him as a Christian to have to offer abortion as an option.  We went on with our appointment and talked about many things relating to this baby.  At the end he said  "May I pray over you?"  Does it get any better than that?

To answer some of the questions.  No we did not plan this, but God did.  Yes we are very happy.  Yes we have told the boys.  Yes I know how old I am.  Yes we are excited.  Yes I am nervous. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, congratulations and best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Tooo cooool!
Excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Julie-YEAH!!! So excited for you guys!