Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

‎1st ever contest!!!




I got this idea off of a yarn blog that my niece Heather likes, and thought what great idea. I will give you free _______ ; if you send 7 friends over to the Bakery and Garden Cart Facebook page. What they have to do is click "like" and say (insert your name) sent me.



I guess there have to be some... rules, so here they are:

* Michigan law says I can't send my goods in the mail. So pick up only

* you have to be 18, I guess, the legal stuff kind of eludes me but it seems appropriate, sorry minors

* Even if you get 150 people to like the page I can only give you one baked good, but I really appreciate it & think you have amazing networking skills!

* We'll run the contest until the end of January



How does that sound?

No comments: