Friday, August 6, 2010

Blessings that flow like rain!!!

What a roller coaster this week has been.  Scrambling around trying to get things in order to head to Canada and get Dan his medication along with a garden that is going in full swing, trips to the zoo, birthday parties, and the list goes on.....

Got word this morning from Shire that Dan is now back on the drug program; that they had told us twice by mail in the last three weeks; and 1 phone call;  "Sorry we no longer allow Crohn's as diagnosis to get the medication Pentasa."  No one but God the Almighty worked this out for us..  NO ONE!  No matter what we said Shire was not budging on this.  PERIOD end of discussion!!!!  So what do we do Pray about it "What do we do Lord you know our situation how do we get this medication, go to Canada?  Tires are bald, front end needs work....Whatever you decided make it clear."  Well a letter in the mail box is pretty clear!!!

 LOVE IT

Next up  MONEY or lack there of,  the theme of the week.  I know that when Dan goes back to school I am going to have to go back to work.  But I also know that I have been called to stay home and raise my children.  What to do....worry and fuss, take the problem back and fix it myself, pray about and ask for direction?  What would you do?  I choose pray.   And found I can start my own business.  MI just approved the Cottage Food Law.  I can make bread, rolls, jams, vinegars.... in my home and sell them to Joe Public.  Up to $15,000.  What an answer to a huge area of concern in my life.

What more?  Benjamin is very behind in school.  Autism is not my friend.  Anyway I went to the Zoo yesterday for $1 per person.  So 3 bucks got us in!!!  I stopped at this booth and got information on a place that offers tutoring on a sliding scale.  They focus on a lot of the areas that he is struggling in school.  I still need to do a fare amount of research and check with the people on his team at school but overall I am very encouraged by what I have read.  Another answer.

My God is an awesome God.  I stand in awe at the power of the phrase "Your will be done".  The freedom of giving it away and the struggle of taking it back from Him.

No comments: