Friday, August 20, 2010

To my Friend!

What a surprise!!!  Dan went to get the mail today and there was something in the mail for me, that was not a bill.  YIPPY!  It looked like a wedding invitation.  It had no return address.  When I opened it up I about flipped.  Dan started to cry.  Seems we have a "friend" who was thinking of us and sent 2 gift cards.  One for school supplies for the boys and the other for a family night out.

I want to say Thank You "friend" for touching my heart.  For blessing me and meeting our need right at the perfect time.  It is amazing to stand on this side of our job-loss journey and know that in that huge world of hate and despair,  there is a person like you, who cares so very much for my family.

May God richly bless you my "friend",  whoever you are; and know that it is with  humble gratitude that I accept your gift.

My God ROCKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome news May God bless you with many more special gifts love ya all