Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Garden Cart of Blessings

Today we sold 3 pans of cinnamon rolls, 2 loaves of bread and assorted vegetables.  I am just thrilled that maybe, just maybe, we will be able to get new tires before winter.  I hope that the people that purchased our goods were happy with them.  Time will tell I guess if I put more out and no buys them.  HA Dan came in early in the afternoon acting all upset.  I was like what's wrong.  He flops down and says...Your bread is selling better than my vegetables are .  HAHAHAH   Love you honey!  Also found out that Labor Day in Pullman they are having a craft fair and will allow Cottage Businesses to sell goods.  YIPPY.  I hope we can get a small following of people that would items on a regular basis.  This can then become my job and I can still stay home and raise my boys.

 Two someones, who shall remain nameless, drove buy today and didn't stop.  I had to call one of the someones and she said "Hi Julie Yo*&..."  I was like huh what ever she said beats me.  So we talk some more and she says bye Julie Yod^&*.  I hung up and it clicked They called me Julie "Yoder".  I about snorted when I got it.  Seems our garden cart and my baking remind them of the Amish.  Anyway thanks for the laugh J and D.

We picked $34 in Red Havens today.  So it looks like I will be spending my Saturday canning peaches.  YUMMY  Grayson said in the car it was the most fun he ever had.  Guess we need to get that boy out a little more often.  Another funny from Grayson; We took the kids to Ohio in July to visit the Olson's and no matter where we drive he says "Hey this is the way we went to the Olson's."  Funny boy, Pullman and Ohio Turn Pike look nothing alike. 

A note of sadness...Dan started pulling the corn stalks up.  It is gone, finished.  When driving to Pullman today I noticed trees that were starting to change color.  This does make Dan sad but I am glad.  I do not like this humid weather at all. YUCK  If this is a taste of Hell, I can tell you that I am glad I am a child of the King.  I can't begin to fathom what it would be like to spend eternity in Hell.  no water, no relief,  pain, tears, gnashing of teeth,  fire...  How awful.  It makes so sad to think I have family members that deny the existence of Christ; Atheists, raising babies to believe the same thing.  What a grim future they have.  And another who is Agnostic.  Same thing raising babies.  In a blink your life can end and to take a chance that Hell and all that comes with it is a "myth" is just not worth it to me.

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

No comments: